RAC (previously Royal Automobile Association
) UK Breakdown Cover: Get Breakdown cover in the UK from RAC
for just pennies a day. Get immediate cover online and enjoy peace of mind on the road. Here's why many people choose RAC breakdown cover instead of other breakdown services:
- RAC Advice: RAC will provide useful and timely advice on a wide range of issues, such as what information you need to collect, whether to contact the police and how to deal with the other party in the event of an accident
- RAC breakdown patrols are highly trained and well-equipped professionals. They will get you on your way again quickly!
- With the assistance of global positioning and satellite navigation, RAC always find the fastest route to you
- Like-for-like replacement vehicle: If you are not liable for the accident RAC can provide a like-for-like temporary replacement vehicle free of charge
- With RAC Solutions, you can build a no-call-out discount of up to 50% over five years
When you join up with RAC
you're in safe hands, with one of the most trusted names in UK breakdown cover.
Since its foundation more than 100 years ago, RAC UK
has consistently been at the forefront in developing motoring services, and today boasts the world's most advanced computer systems to deal with calls for roadside assistance. Six million RAC
Members enjoy access to an enormous range of motoring products and services throughout their driving lives, ranging from the familiar and much appreciated roadside assistance in the event of a breakdown to continually updated legal and technical advice and up-to-the-minute travel information.
The RAC service of today recognises that, in the same way that not all vehicles are not the same, neither are all drivers the same, and requirements are often very different. At the RAC website - a leading destination for UK motorists - these diverse requirements are met with a whole array of tailor-made services, with options suitable for everyone. From basic roadside assistance to fully comprehensive breakdown cover that will get both you, your family and your car to their final destination in the event of an accident or breakdown, RAC
has you covered!
There's a whole lot more to RAC membership than just breakdown! As a RAC member
, you can enjoy benefits on a wide range of products and services. Besides enjoying all the peace of mind that comes with RAC breakdown cover, you can also enjoy free, easy-to-follow driving directions with help from RAC Route Planner. RAC
also provide exceptional assistance in the event of a breakdown, in helping you reach your destination. According to the level of RAC service you choose, RAC can provide a Personal Incident Manager who, if RAC can't repair your car within a reasonable time, will arrange for: a replacement car for up to three days while yours is being repaired; or overnight accommodation; or onward travel by taxi or plane (up to a maximum pre-defined value). In addition, messages can be passed on, informing anyone who needs to know that you've broken down. No other breakdown service offers you more for less!