About Dell: Dell
was founded in 1984 by Michael Dell, the computer industry's longest-tenured chief executive officer, on a simple concept: that by selling computer systems directly to customers, Dell could best understand their needs and efficiently provide the most effective computing solutions to meet those needs. This direct business model eliminates retailers that add unnecessary time and cost, or can diminish Dell's understanding of customer expectations. The direct model allows the company to build every system to order and offer customers powerful, richly-configured systems at competitive prices. Dell also introduces the latest relevant technology much more quickly than companies with slow-moving, indirect distribution channels, turning over inventory every four days on average. [ Source: euro.dell.com ]
Now you can shop online at the Dell UK
website, and build your own dream machine! If it's a great price, exceptional quality and exemplary service you're looking for, then you must be looking for Dell!
Why we like to shop online at Dell Computers Website
- Dell Computers is recognized worldwide for their quality products, exemplary service and excellent prices.
- Having been around for years, Dell Computers knows a thing or two when it comes to computers, and is a name you can trust
- From laptops to PCs or flat-screen TVs and cameras, Dell Computers has it covered. You'll find home electronics for everyone in the family at Dell Computers online store
- Dell Computers customer service and product range is unmatched. Any questions, and Dell Computers are always happy to help.
- The knowledgeable Dell Computers personnel provide superb customer service and, whether you're a novice or an expert, with Dell Computers, you can expect the same tip-top service and respect every time.
When you shop online at Dell Computers UK, whatever computer system or other products you purchase, one thing is certain - you won't be disappointed.
You'll discover all sorts of great products at Dell UK, including computers, cameras, flat-screen TVs and lots more besides. Dell Computers UK Website
offers two lines of notebook computer systems. The Dell Latitude line is designed to address a wide range of business and organizational needs, including powerful performance, portability, and flexibility. Latitude offerings range from wireless-ready, highly expandable full-featured models to thin, light ultra-portable models. The Dell Inspiron line is targeted to customers who require high-performance computer systems at aggressive prices. Typical customers are individuals or small-to-medium sized businesses that require optimum performance for their investment.Dell Computers
computer systems give you the lead on competition, and are always at the cutting edge of new technologies. Each and every one of Dell's computer systems, laptop, PDA or desktop, is re-defining the way that people communicate and do business. Be two steps ahead - choose Dell Computers UK